I tire so much from writing. These last days have consisted of
- Goethe-treff at Augustiner am Dom
– finally properly hung out with Alexandra and Kevin
- Visit from Anna’s parents
– mealtime at Monaco, Hard Rock Café and Milagros
- Celebration of Jaime’s birthday
– we decorated an amazeballs cake
- Erkältung all over the place
- Finished the first course
– got 71/75, cheers!
- Nights out
– can’t count them all
- New roommate, Filippo
– is going to crash our sofa until MondayHere’s an accurate description of our roommateship.